- Dogs old enough to be updated with all vaccinations including all puppy booster shots
- Spayed and neutered
- Non aggressive with dogs and people
- Wearing a buckle or snap collar (no training collars)
- Free from parasites, diseases and sickness
- Up-to-date on Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella vaccines. Your dog must have their
Bordetella at least 2 weeks prior to boarding if your dog has never had or is overdue for the Bordetella vaccine.
- Your dog's food and treats (preferably in a re-sealable container). We do not provide any food or treats. We
require each dog come with their own food as we do not want to change
- Any beds, blankets, toys, bones, etc. you want your dog to have in his/her room.
- Any medication your dog is currently taking or may need during his stay.
- We do have a refrigerator and a microwave.
- We do not charge extra for special diets.
- We have 24 hour staff on duty
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your dog is up-to-date on the 3 required vaccines.
- Currently, there is no service before or after the hours that we are open. If you are unable to pick up your dog
for any reason on your scheduled pick up day, your dog will have to stay for an additional night at our boarding rate.