About our Boarding Facility
Forget the days of cages and concrete kennels. Happy Tails Resorts offers a unique experience for your dog's future stay. Each of our suites have doors with windows, custom-made beds and piped-in music. You are allowed to bring anything that will make your dog's stay with us more enjoyable.
Your dog will be allowed to play all day in our indoor play areas, our two outdoor yards or swim in our indoor pool. At the end of the day, your dog will be exhausted from play time, ensuring a good night's sleep. Our boarding dogs are only in their rooms for breakfast, lunch, dinner and sleeping.
If you have more than one dogs, our suites are large enough for the dogs to share a room. You can upgrade to one of large suites if you prefer something a little extra special.
All dogs must be:
- Dogs old enough to have all current vaccination including boosters for puppies 8 weeks and older
- Spayed and neutered
- Non aggressive with dogs and people
- Wearing a buckle or snap collar (no training collars)
- Free from parasites, diseases and sickness
- Up-to-date on Distemper, Rabies and Bordatella. We suggest getting the Bordetella at least 2 weeks prior to boarding if your dog has never had or is overdue for the Bordetella vaccine.
- Your dog's food and treats
(preferably in a re-sealable container). We do not provide any food or treats. We require each dog come with their own food as we do not want to change
- Any beds, blankets, toys, bones, etc. you want your dog to have in his/her crate.
- Any medication your dog is currently taking or may need during his stay.
- We do have a refrigerator and a microwave.
- We do not charge extra for special diets.
- Please make sure your dog is wearing a buckle or snap collar (NOT A TRAINING COLLAR).
- As a courtesy, we try to call one week before your dogs scheduled reservation for boarding or daycare to verify your shot records with your vet's office. Please remember, however, that it is your responsibility to make sure that your dog is up-to-date on the 3 required vaccines.
- There is no service before
or after the hours that we are open. If you are unable to pick up your dog for any reason on your scheduled pick up day, your dog will have to stay
for the night.