All dogs must be:
- Dogs old enough to be updated with all vaccinations including all puppy booster shots
- Spayed and neutered
- Non aggressive with dogs and people
- Wearing a buckle or snap collar (no training collars)
- Free from parasites, diseases and sickness
- Up-to-date on Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella vaccines. We suggest getting the Bordetella at least 2 weeks prior to boarding if your dog has never had or is overdue for the Bordetella vaccine.
- Your dog's
food and treats (preferably in a re-sealable container). We do not provide any food or treats. We require each dog come with their own food as we do not want to change
- Any beds, blankets, toys, bones, etc. you want your dog to have in his/her crate.
- Any medication your dog is currently taking or may need during his stay.
- We do have a refrigerator and a microwave.
- We do not charge extra for special diets.
- Visitors are always welcome!
- Please make sure your dog is wearing a buckle or snap collar (NOT A TRAINING COLLAR).
- As a courtesy, we try to call one week before your dogs scheduled reservation for boarding or daycare to verify your shot records with your vet's office. Please remember, however, that it is your responsibility to make sure that your dog is up-to-date on the 4 required vaccines.
- There is no
service before or after the hours that we are open. If you are unable to pick up your dog for any reason on your scheduled pick up day, your dog will have to stay
for the night.